Advanced Business Solutions Loans
As your business grows to be more complex, so will your needs. Advanced Business Solutions Loans are large dollar deals ($250,001+) for projects that typically involve real estate and equipment, the restructuring of long-term debt, an injection of working capital to aid expansion, or a combination of any or all of the above.
one of the greatest perks of a relationship with KHIC is our ability to customize our financing packages in order to tailor our efforts to fit your specific needs. Hardly any portion of the process is pre-determined – rates are negotiable, terms are negotiable, collateral is negotiable…you get the idea! If you’re dealing with a complex project or expansion, this is the ideal loan for you to pursue.
Depending on the nature of the company and the deal, you may even qualify for a federal guaranty on a portion of the loan!
Loans and technical assistance are limited to only those operating in KHIC’s service area. This is a 22-county region comprised of Bell, Clay, Clinton, Cumberland, Estill, Harlan, Jackson, Knox, Laurel, Lee, Leslie, Letcher, Lincoln, Madison, McCreary, Owsley, Perry, Pulaski, Rockcastle, Russell, Wayne, and Whitley.
Businesses engaged in gambling, speculative lending or investing, pyramid sales, or floor planning are not eligible for the program.
Other minimum requirements:
- Applicant must be of legal age to enter into contracts (currently 18+ in the state of Kentucky)
- Business must be located in the KHIC Service Area defined above
- Eligible business types: Industrial, Service, Commercial
- Applicant’s personal credit rating will be factored into the loan decision
- Applicant must be the business owner or a senior partner in the business